i am showing as part of Notes on Feeling - curated by Elissa Auther at RedLine Denver. i hope you can make it.
it's been a while. too long. seriously.
i promise to get better with this website/blog updating and various creative postings ...
and in addition to this goal - here are a few other goals
i have set as i gear up for summer.
1) more time in the studio
2) apply to RedLine Denver (july 18th)
3) organize photographic work
4) better manage website/blog posting
5) planning our wedding (sept 1st)
6) get some exercise - pool / walking / bike / play , etc.
7) more intentional time with family and friends
8) watch lots of baseball
9) less time on facebook
10) love everything more
look for updates and blog posts on most mondays
and occasional tuesdays or fridays
freedom of depress(ion)
the ramblings, events,
for updates please subscribe by clicking the RSS feed below
and here are a variety of other ways to keep up with me ...